Monday 24 March 2014

Retribution of Scyrah

I recently picked up the start of my Retribution of Scyrah army for Warmachine. I chose Retribution purely for the miniatures. Personally I think they have some of the best looking miniatures in Warmachine, I'm even beginning to like their Jacks which I wasn't too sure on at first.
I decided to shy away from the Studio white and green colour scheme as I felt I wanted something more unique to help them stand out so I chose an orangy red for the armour and a burgundy and deep purple for the cloth with gold and silver details and blue glow.
They were very enjoyable to paint. I didn't get distracted by other projects while working on them. I'm looking forward to getting more Scyrah in the future, hopefully a couple of Jacks and at least one unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment